Eligibility is for any company that is an active, participating member “in good standing” of the Texas Sign Association as described below:
· Company must be a member of TSA at the time of submission.
· TSA dues must be paid in fullby the design and production member companies at the time of submission entry and deadline date.
Entry Eligibility Requirements:
All entries MUST be received by April 1, 2018. Late entries will not be accepted.
· Only signs designed and manufactured by TSA members will be eligible in Categories 1-6, with the exception of Category 7.
· Signs previously entered are not allowed in any category.
· Entries from past due and non-members are not eligible and will be returned to the submitting company.
· Each member company may enter a maximum of three (3) entries per category. Categories are described below.
· All entries become the property of TSA.
· All entries must be complete in order to be displayed for judging. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
· Send each entry under a separate e-mail message using the subject of TSA Design Contest (Name of Entry) to Leona@txsigns.org.
· The Frank Page Award, which is considered the best overall design from the Category 1-6 first place winners, is selected by TSA members in attendance at the TSA Annual Conference. The Category 6 & 7 first place winner is not considered for the Frank Page Award.
· The Design Contest Committee reserves the right to break ties, in the event that one does occur, in any said category.
· Companies with first place winning entries must agree to provide a photo in RAW format at 8”x10”, 300 dpi, for production of the membership directory.
· Winners will be asked to provide a Company Profile.
1. Freestanding Signs (12’ and above)
2. Monument Signs (12’ and below)
3. Integrated Sign Packages & Wayfinding systems.
4. Printed Signs Banners & Graphics
5. Vehicle Graphics
Non Qualifying Categories for Frank Page Award;
6. Signs Manufactured by TSA Members but designed by others
7. Restoration and Historical reproductiion
|TSA Endorsed Sign Specific Online CE Course URL||Tue, Nov 0, 11
|TSA Endorsed Online CE Course...||Member $39.00
Non member $39.00
|TSA Crane Certification Partnership PDF||Sun, Jan 1, 2017
|TSA Crane Certification Partnership...||Member $1360.00
Non member $0.00
|2019 Electrician's Education (CE & Exam Review PDF||Sun, Jan 1, 2017
||TSA Crane Certification Partnership...||Member $0.00
Non member $0.00