Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, TX
In this role, you must live in or be willing to work in the Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio, Texas area. Relocation assistance may be available. The Journeyman Service Technician will be responsible for all aspects of sign maintenance.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Maintain and Repair channel letters, pole and pylon signs, wall signs
- Must be able to accurately perform surveys, troubleshoot non-working signs
- Review service orders, read blueprints, identify, and prepare necessary resources for sign maintenance.
- Using art and design reference materials, establish site specific layout and develope maintenance strategies procedures and measure and mark guidelines to be used for safe and timely maintenance of customer signs
- Direct one or multiple crews
- Communicate with customers and general contractors
Requirements of the Position
- Must have State of Texas Journeyman Sign or Journeyman electrical license
- Must have CDL Driver License class “B” or greater with air brake certification or be willing to acquire one within 90 days of employment.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Sign Service Technician.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform as crew leader and ensure safe execution of tasks on jobsite
- Willing to work outside in the elements
- Working knowledge of various electrical and basic hand tools
- Ability to maintain all types of signs
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Flexibility to work long shifts in various weather conditions
- This position requires you to be walking, standing, stooping, and bending for multiple hours of the day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must not have a fear of heights
- Must not have a fear of tight spaces
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org