To recognize TSA members for distinguished service to Texas Sign Association during the current year and in the past beginning in 1975.
- The Board of Directors or a member shall nominate Hall of Fame Award candidates.
- The Board of Directors shall approve Hall of Fame Award status.
- Hall of Fame Award recipients will be recognized at the Annual Convention.
- Hall of Fame Award candidate shall be or have been an active member of TSA.
- The contribution shall represent a significant benefit to the association and/or its members and to the industry.
- The contribution shall represent a significant achievement in furthering the goals and objectives of TSA.
- Recipients receive an appropriate award.
- Announcement to TSA members.
- Announcement in sign industry media.
- News release to the recipient’s local media.
- Recipients shall be listed in applicable TSA documents.
Please complete the form and submit it to the office at email@example.com. Nominations may be received all year, to be considered for the current year submission will need to be received by April 1 of each year.