2023 Design Contest Information
Kathe Welder, Design Contest Chair –
(210) 349-7446, email@example.com – Click Here to access the entry form
Time to show off! Pick out your best designs and submit them for industry recognition.
Frank Page winner becomes the cover of our annual membership directory.
All entries MUST be received by March 1, 2023 Late entries will not be accepted.
All entries MUST be received by March 1st. Late entries will not be accepted.
Each member company may enter a maximum of three (x3) entries per category.
Minimum of (x2) high res images, maximum of 10 files. It may include jpeg, png, etc.
Send each entry under a separate online form per category.
The Frank Page Award, which is considered the best overall design from the qualifying categories first place winners, selected by TSA members in attendance at the TSA Annual Conference.
Only signs designed and manufactured by TSA members will be eligible in the following categories:
Qualifying Categories for Frank Page:
1-Freestanding signs 12′ and above
2-Monument signs 12′ and below
3-Building signs or Building lighting
4-Integrated / Way-finding sign packages
5-Interior architectural signage
6-Misc signs (for example but no limited to: Printed signs, banners or graphics, vehicle graphics/wraps, etc)
Non-Qualifying Categories for Frank Page Award;
8. Signs Manufactured by TSA Members but designed by others
9. Restoration and Historical reproductions
The group below will judge the entries per category:
* Design Contest Committee
* Sign Industry Professional (20+ years)
* TSA Immediate Past President
* Chapter Directors
* Young Professionals
* Platinum Sponsors
• Member companies will have the opportunity to vote for the Frank Page recipient at the Annual Conference by electronic vote.
• Winners will be announced by June 1st. Frank Page will be announced during Saturday’s dinner at the TSA Annual Conference.
Awards will be provided to the winning sign designs for first, second and third place in each category. EXCEPT for category 8: it will only have a 1st place winner.
The first-place winners, in the qualifying categories, will be eligible for the Frank Page Award. The winner of this award is considered the best overall design and will be front page of the TSA directory.