2021 Design Contest Information
Time to show off! Pick out your best designs and submit them for industry recognition.
Frank Page winner becomes the cover of our annual membership directory.
All entries MUST be received by April 1, 2021 Late entries will not be accepted.
Only signs designed and manufactured by TSA members will be eligible in Categories 1-7 (A corporate logo may be included as part of the design).
• Each member company may enter a maximum of three (3) entries per category. Categories are described below.
• Send each entry under a separate e-mail message using the subject of TSA Design Contest (Name of Entry) to DC@txsigns.org.
• The Frank Page Award, which is considered the best overall design from the Category 1-7 first place winners, selected by TSA members in attendance at the TSA Annual Conference or chosen by electronic voting. The Category 8 & 9 first place winner are not considered for the
Frank Page Award.
• The Design Contest Committee reserves the right to change the requested category to a more appropriate category. The decision of the Committee is final.
Qualifying Categories for Frank Page Award (Designed by TSA Members);
- Freestanding Signs (12’ and above)
- Monument Signs (12’ and below)
- Building Signs or Building Lighting
- Integrated Sign Packages & Wayfinding systems.
- Printed Signs Banners & Graphics
- Vehicle Graphics
- Interior Architectural Signage
Non-Qualifying Categories for Frank Page Award;
8. Signs Manufactured by TSA Members but designed by others
9. Restoration and Historical reproductions
Committee will score the entries by category.
The committee shall consist of;
- TSA Design Contest Chair
- End User
- Retired Sign Industry Professional
- TSA Immediate Past President
• Member companies will have the opportunity to vote for the Frank Page recipient at the Annual Conference or by electronic vote.
• Winners will be announced Saturday, June 12, 2021 during the Membership Meeting & Design Contest Presentation Lunch at the TSA Annual Conference.
- Awards will be presented to the winning sign designs for first, second and third place in each category.
- Certificates will be presented to the designers for first, second and third place in each category.
- First place winners in all categories will receive a $100.00 monetary award
- The first-place winners in Categories 1-7 will be eligible for the Frank Page Award. The winner of this award is considered the best overall design and the designing artist will be awarded $500 from TSA.